Bright and Bold Eclectic Décor

Monday, April 28, 2014


Happy Monday everyone! I am obsessed with this home, it's so bright, fresh, and airy. I am currently laying in bed recovering from my second foot surgery and going a little bit stir crazy. I can't wait to get back on my feet and do some spring things like hiking and check out some of the seasonal vineyards that have opened up. Hopefully I have some great content coming up for you guys! 

Interior design by Sally Wheat, as featured in Domino

8 comments :

  1. All these colors just make me so happy!! I'm loving the clear table in the first photo - now that's a coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color-coded bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I adore it. Love the colours, photos, and concept. Take care. x
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Louise! Hope you stop by again soon! xx

      Delete
  4. Everything about this post is perfection! The rug in the first picture is so pretty!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design on the walls! So cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love light interior. Perfect design. You have lovely blog. :-)
    katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you stop by again soon! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really, truly appreciate every single comment I get and the time you put in to leave them. xx